The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for a 2 - bill transpostion? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

10cardsdown
View Profile
Special user
Out There Somewhere
664 Posts

Profile of 10cardsdown
I'm looking for a two bill transpostion. Basically, if you show a one and a five, fold them, show them fairly and then have them transpose? Thanks! Smile
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
Do you have AOA1? If not, there is a trick called buck naked. It is kinda like what you are looking for. Show a 1 and a 5. Give the spec a 1 and it changes to a 5. Yours is still a 5, so now you have $10. Smile
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
On Ammar's Easy to Master Money Miracles video volume 3 the trick is called "$5 and $1" where the bills are folded into each other and magically pass through then transpose then repeated then another transposition. It's very easy and is absolutely breathtaking. The video also has the Visible Coins through Silk, Bill to Peanut, and Bill to Impossible location. The video has other great effects too, some impromptu, some showpieces. The video or DVD is definitely a GREAT buy.
mithrius
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
127 Posts

Profile of mithrius
Eugene Burger has been marketing a routine called "Last Dollar" that seems to have a good reputation, as well.

twistedace: if memory serves, there's another two bill transposition on Ammar's tapes, but I like $5 and $1 better, too.
Allan
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Allan
There are many versions of this effect. I have tried most of them. The best one IMHO is by Mike Bornstein.

It is so clean & can be instantly repeated.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Sorry, the effect was called BeSwitched by George Hample (really nice guy) and can be found on Ammar's Easy to Master Money Miracles Volume 2 exactly as you described it. A one and a 5 are fairly shown and folded one in each hand. Hands are closed and the bills switch places instantly. It's repeated with an extra convincer. Finally both bills are placed in the spectator's hands one is taken out fairly and held in the hand and both transpose while in the spec's hands. Examinable. I hope that's what you're looking for.
Take care,
Bryan
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Also on the Ammar ETMMM Vol 2 their is one called the $2.00 bill tear, were he turns a $2.00 bill into two $1.00's then back again. Love these DVD's...
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
shanester
View Profile
Loyal user
Darlington, England
267 Posts

Profile of shanester
Hi,
how much do these bill switches rely on the bills looking the same to delay the reveal. I want to do these in UK currency but a £5 to £10 will be obvious as soon as the switch is made- will this tip the spectators?
Ta
Shanester
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I should work just fine with the UK currency because the spec's can see the bill up to the last minute and it's only a minor preparation time to make the set up. You'll like it if you want to do a bill transpo in their hands.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for a 2 - bill transpostion? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL