The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Uk/tvshowbiz/article-2252057/Where-did-magic-Jim-Carrey-surprises-rippling-torso-The-Incredible-Burt-Wonderstone-trailer.html
This looks really good.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Wrong link.

Did you mean the following link?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art......ler.html
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Yeah, you had the right one.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I love his movies.
this will be a different character for sure.
todd
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
But the trail makes for a spoof on magic of two types. Could set back what many were trying to fix, that magic was corny and this trailer seems to play on the that angle. Might be funny for us to see the spoof but will the over all message help how lay people view magic? I thnk the start of the trailer is dead on to how allot of young magicians started. Remember that quote from Max Maven about young boys in their rooms?

I do not think this movie will do very well based on what I see in the trailer. March is probably a good time to put this out since it would never compete in the summer.
Probably will do well on Blu ray. It is just missing something to get people to fork over $11-15 bucks if you ask me.

Hopefully other previews will spin it different but it might be what is, a spoof on magicians that works since the general public views us as clowns more than wonder makers. Even the shots in the old age home seem to make out age in a negative way adn that aged magicians become deluded idiots when it comes to performing. (He is under the bed....I know"
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
I thought it was delightful, and hope it does well. Of course, I am a deluded idiot too.
Bridgewater
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
184 Posts

Profile of Bridgewater
"That guy's a magician? He doesn't even have a costume!" Hi-larious. Looking forward to this one.
"Don't run with those..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL