The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Flash by Name, Flash by nature (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi folks, a while ago someone mentioned how good it would be to be able to practice picking on something like a Gill Flash Action handcuff but said that they are rare and expensive. That got me thinking and working hard in the workshop and now there is a cheaper alternative. I am now making a stainless steel cuff very similar to the above cuff. This is not a reproduction but the look is the same. I am calling it the Cannon Flash for no other reason that the two words go hand in hand. Flash by name, Flash by nature. The Cannon Flash is available at
CGE.

Ian (trunk8)
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ian,
Thank you for bringing out another old cuff. Just keep them coming. How about a set of Tower Cuffs and Leg Irons?
Don,
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Congrats on your latest, Ian, Thanks for keeping us informed.

X
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Ian, you never cease to amaze me! I wish I had half your talent!! I can't wait to see what's next!!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Flash by Name, Flash by nature (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL