The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Steinmeyer and Osborne Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Hey guys,

Just wondering, I'm creating my new stage illusion show and was wondering if Steinmeyer's Device and Illusion and Modern Art had any ACTUALLY good material in them? I know Jim's a genious, just wondering what your thoughts were on this one?

Also, is there anything worth looking at in Osborne's Easy Build Illusions or Evolution and Revolutions of the Magic Box? Any comments would be appreciated! Smile
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
I own both. I guess it depends on the type of book you are looking for. There are great ideas in each. Modern Art is the only book you mentioned that has true blueprints included. I own all of Steinmeyer's, and all of Osborne's. Are you looking for effects, or concepts?
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Well, I'm looking for a book of anything that can give me some fresh ideas and illusions to build a new show with. Thanks for replying
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Steinmeyer and Osborne Books (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL