The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Truly Inspiring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mr Salk
View Profile
Special user
Tied to
568 Posts

Profile of Mr Salk
I was misdirected so well I didn’t realize she was doing magic.

Al Schneider
View Profile
V.I.P.
A corn field in WI surrounded by
1080 Posts

Profile of Al Schneider
Smile and Nod
You seem to be doing well. May I make a small suggestion. Keep the action in one small area. Preferably in front of your body. If you do, the coin will seem much larger in the eyes of the audience. And they will appreciate the magic more. If the work is continioulsy moved around, the human eye will add the whole background to the image and the coin will become small in their vision. Your moves are very clean. Let the audience focus on them. I appreciate you backing up your comments with a video. Now we know who you are.
Al Schneider
Magic Al. Say it fast and it is magical.
Motley Mage
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of Motley Mage
Hoinhobbit, welcome to the "inner circle" my friend.
SmileAndNod
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of SmileAndNod
Quote:
On 2013-01-10 06:27, Al Schneider wrote:
Smile and Nod
You seem to be doing well. May I make a small suggestion. Keep the action in one small area. Preferably in front of your body. If you do, the coin will seem much larger in the eyes of the audience. And they will appreciate the magic more. If the work is continioulsy moved around, the human eye will add the whole background to the image and the coin will become small in their vision. Your moves are very clean. Let the audience focus on them. I appreciate you backing up your comments with a video. Now we know who you are.
Al Schneider

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely keep that in mind from now on.
Eathiln
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Eathiln
Thanks so much for posting this! Really hit the spot and got me inspired Smile

I think it's extremely important to balance femininity with a good routine, and keeping in mind that flirting with the camera the way she does takes probably as much practice and concentration as the coin magic, I'd say she's pretty great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Truly Inspiring (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL