The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » King magic, good place to buy? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
So, is King magic good place to buy?

RJH
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
King Magic is a company in China. The site has been referenced on the Café, but no one has admitted making a purchase from them.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
alextsui
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
155 Posts

Profile of alextsui
I have ordered twice from this company. I didn't buy any copyrighted tricks, just a few accessories- a metal appearing cane, a zebra silk set and 4 Chinese manipulation fans.

Their prices are really cheap and shipping is not that expensive to my country compared to ordering from the U.S. However, their stuff is really low quality. Even the silks are really thin and the colors are not that bright. The zebra silk set that they sent had only a long silk scarf (missing 3 silks- red, white, red/white). I informed them and they promised to send out the missing items in the second order, but the second shipment was still missing the red/white silk.

It's impossible to communicate with them regarding problems with the order. I will definitely not be ordering from them again.
The Best Magic Effects to Take Your Performance to the Next Level
https://FireBirdMagic.com
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Thanks for the info guys!
hady.87
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of hady.87
Chineese products are most of the times cheap and very low quality unless you buy dlites from 52magic.com
after trying many many shops the only advice I can give to you is to wait to have the price of the original product and BUY IT
www.hadyakiki.com
will turn your mind upside down
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » King magic, good place to buy? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL