The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Vinny's new DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CharlieC
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of CharlieC
Just got a copy and it's a winner. Classic stuff by Vinny and I think people will be surprised. There are some awesome workers in here.

I'm a big fan of Vinny's handling of Coin Through Glass and Touch. Touch is so bold and wonderful.

It's available here:

http://vinnymarini.com/dvd/
"Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.
Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat..."
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Anything from the mind of The Godfather is gold. Make sure you get yours, I can't wait to get mine. Always great magic, moves and ideas that you'll use again and again. Smile

Cards, coins, closeup, whatever, Vinny is a wizard at it all. And whenever he tips his hand, we should be all ears, as you just know this ain't your average bag of stuff. Smile I can't wait! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
evikshin
View Profile
Special user
892 Posts

Profile of evikshin
I was lucky enough to get a preview of a lot of the effects via Skype, and we are all in for a nice treat! The Godfather has a very unique handling with cards that is definitely worth studying! My favorite trick is the one where the 6 jokers turn into aces, one by one. No gaffed cards, just hi-tech sleight of hand!
Congrats Vinny!
Evan
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just got mine today and it's pretty sweet. Smile

It's got 10-12 bullets in its barrel and each shot here is some creative magic with cards and a little coin stuff for good measure. Smile I particularly like his Ambitious Aces, Wild Time Revisited and Joker Kings, and that Marini Money Maker coin move is just a fun thing to practice and get down.

I like the DVD, it looks great and the teaching is pure Godfather magic. So if you want to work on some unique things off the beaden path of regularity, give Vinny's new work a good look-see. I highly recommend it. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
My order is in Smile
MarkSpitzer
View Profile
New user
WV
51 Posts

Profile of MarkSpitzer
I have a copy of the finished files without the Menu; haven't reviewed it here not because it was on embargo, just that I'm really, really lazy.
I like that it has material for various skill and experience levels, and has the requisite "BOLD" seasoning.
I think the finished product will arrive at my home before I do--currently stuck in Munich for more than 24 hrs.
Will give a more detailed, highly opinionated review once I get home.
jayres
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of jayres
Got mine and am really enjoying it. I also love Ambitious Aces. Really having fun with coin through glass. Thanks Vinny for all your help and kindness.

Jay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Vinny's new DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL