The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » G'day all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JuzzyDee
View Profile
New user
Qld, Australia
9 Posts

Profile of JuzzyDee
Howdy,

I've been reading here for quite a while now. The Café is generally my first stop before laying down any money on anything. There's plenty of good information to be had as a lurker, so I can only assume that more can be had as part of the community.

Cheers,
JD
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome JuzzyDee,

Your assumption is correct.

What kind of Magic are you into?

-Mary Mowder
JuzzyDee
View Profile
New user
Qld, Australia
9 Posts

Profile of JuzzyDee
Thanks Mary. I seem to be expanding in to all sorts of walk around close up style performances at the moment. I was in a pretty bad motorcycle wreck a little over a year back, and to cut a long story short, I have those metal halo things all down my leg so I'm limited to quite short periods of being on my feet. For me, like so many others, things started when I purchased a copy of Bobo's modern coin magic. Before long I realised I was more of a visual learner and purchased the David Roth set. While I was ordering I picked up a few other gimmicky type things that looked interesting since I was paying for freight anyway, and I was hooked. Since then I've performed at a friends flea market stall a couple of times and get a lot of practice with co'workers and friends.

I started purely to learn a few coin tricks to keep me entertained, but after that first time I performed, even though they were extremely basic performances (Winged Silver, Fantasma Ring-Scape and Ignition) I absolutely loved every minute of it, so I'm now working towards building a repertoire that I am comfortable making myself available in a commercial capacity for local events and gatherings, but that's a long way off yet, so I'm just busking (with organiser permission) at flea markets for now.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Welcome to the Café
Ramin
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Ramin
Welcome.
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day JuzzyDee

Welcome to the Café - if you are doing some busking have you visited the section "Side Walk Shuffle"??? - some helpful discussions about busking happen there.

Bob Latta (aka troppo Bob)
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi JD,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 52.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » G'day all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL