The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Key to the Necomatic Grimoire (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Ok I just bought a way out of print book called The Necromantic Grimoire of Augustus Rapp. the problem is there are no instructions for it. I'm assuming The Key to the Necomatic Grimoire is the instructions. if anyone has them and is willing to share I would be forever in your debt as this little gem is a bit high priced not to have the workings to go with it. any help here would be very welcome
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
You are right, The Key is a booklet that explains all. I sold the book & key about five years ago for £100.00. Good luck with your quest!
N.B. is it not Augustus Rupp?

Leslie
Stories....?....That's telling!
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Anthony Raven is the Author. I think this will be a hard quest as it seems the books are mostly in the hands of collectors now. I would even settle for digital or verbal instructions lol I just want to know how to use it in the performance. lol
jsilk7
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jsilk7
I have the key, if pm me I'll send you a pdf .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Key to the Necomatic Grimoire (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL