The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hopping Half in Quarter Dollar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/american-h......422.html

Has anyone any experience with this coin set? I am curious if the quality is on par with the Johnson Hopping Half Set. This one looks most interesting as it is in American coins, instead of using one American coin and one foreign coin.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I'm also intrigued by this. Mr Tango does great sleight of hand! And I love the expanded [. I have the Johnson Hopping Half. I think Tango has improved in the years. I have heard nothing but good things lately. I already have an expanded [ in quarter, half dollar, English Penny, and Eisenhower Dollar coins. Otherwise I might get this. $69.00? Not bad.

Tango could end up giving Johnson Products a run for the money! I'm impressed with their line-up. I also know Mr Tango is a very amiable, and nice guy. I have done extensive research on him, and I find him to be a great value to us in Coin Magic.

If ever there was an alternative to Johnson Products, I'd have to say it's Tango. Thanks, Rowdy! Smile

Doug
kcquinn50
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of kcquinn50
Quarter and penney are so different in size. Almost sounds like a captain and coke with a penney [ and quarter [.
Kelvin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hopping Half in Quarter Dollar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL