The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ben Glas Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I spotted this new effect a Hocus-Pocus.

SPECIAL Pre-Order Price...SAVE 30% OFF NOW!!! REGULAR PRICE $119.95...PRE-ORDER AND SAVE!!! 30% OFF...YOUR PRICE $83.95!

As known to everyone, the magicians have been figured out how the berglas effect works since many years ago. If you were still looking for the one you do not disappointed, I would like to present you the Be"n"glas effect that will be your favorite version.

This Product Features:

NO Stooges.
Instant Reset.
No deck switches.
Any Bicycle Deck can be used.
The deck of cards can be examined.
The wallet can be seen or put on the spectator's hand before the process.
Two spectator chosen their numbers at random.
Any Card can be your prediction.

Additional variations:

Two spectators are asked to name the number and the 3rd spectator choose any card
A sealed deck of card possibly. Includes all props, full instructions and variations.

"The method is brilliant and joy to work with, a new weapon for working Pro." - Albert Tam, FISM Asia Board President

"Ben's variation of the classic plot is practical and a real worker. One for me!" - Jeremy Pei, Singapore
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of drphil
I don't understand is this a CAAN with a prediction card in a wallet? The description needs to be edited and rewritten. If this is a how the effect is explained can you imagine the instructions for the method.
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
So expensive!
we have so many good Acaans now, don't need this!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
The cost is probably attributed to the wallet. Perhaps it it some sort of in..x wallet. I wonder if the spectator takes out the envelope from the wallet or the performer has to.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of drphil
If this is just an CAAN their are better methods that don't require a wallet. And I don't have to buy this to know that I'm xact ly right lol
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
At that price might as well get the Burglas book and be done with it
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On 2013-02-01 18:05, JackMagic wrote:
At that price might as well get the Burglas book and be done with it

Exactly... Couldn't agree more!
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On 2013-01-31 21:53, drphil wrote:
The description needs to be edited and rewritten. If this is a how the effect is explained can you imagine the instructions for the method.

Good point. Yikes.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ben Glas Effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL