The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » Las Vegas Workshop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Hey Jerome,

How you doing these days??? Staying out of trouble Smile and it's nice to see you around here! Will you be staying on some?

So, sounds like you have a pretty busy schedule -- you will still be doing gigs and all this? ;-)

Anyhow, can you tell me (us) anything more about the upcoming Las Vegas workshop? I would love to know more about what you guys have in plan. Also, I hope to see you at MINDvention -- it would be nice to meet you finally face-to-face

Thanks much -- talk to you later,

David
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
David,

Thanks man, I'm doing really good these days! I'll definitely be staying on here after my time as guest is up and I look forward to rejoining all of you and the various discussions taking place across the board and forums.

Yes...I'll still be performing, giving readings, consulting, writing, filming and carrying on as normal during all of these new projects and events. I've finally figured out how to clone myself and have 3 more of me waiting in the wings and ready to take the world by storm, hehehe.

The Las Vegas workshop with Paul Vigil is going to be epic. I'll let PV come on when he has time and share some details of his own and we both have a TON in store for you guys.

I'll be teaching and demonstrating select pieces from my working repertoire including updated versions of "Thought Channel", "Energetic Touches", "True Telepathy", "Inyanga Spoonbend", "Pulse Stop" and a few unreleased gems I've kept under wraps during a rather unique hands-on intensive. We'll also be taking a half day specifically for my "Guerrilla Q&A" and private readings, and another half day dedicated solely to contact mind reading & hypnosis.

We've both set aside plenty of time for discussions, answering questions, creative brainstorming and giving attendees our full support and undivided attention over the entire 3 days.

Did I mention there will also be special guests, superb entertainment included, deluxe lecture notes and signature pieces from both of us that will only ever be made available through this event?

Yeah, that too. Smile

Space and seating is limited, spots are already starting to move and going fast...FULL DETAILS will be announced to my mailing list shortly ( http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf ) and thanks so much again for asking, David!

Yours,
JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Hey man,

Thanks for the info -- sign me up Smile I'll even bring some freshly roasted coffee (a relaxing time hobby of mine) -- any special coffees you guys like (e.g. Sumatra, Colombian, etc)

Also, am certainly enjoying read this forum -- thanks for being so open!

David
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Wouldn't miss this one for anything in the world.
Darrell Mac
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Darrell Mac
Carl, Heavily agree with you Sir.

(GrIns) Ready to buy Plane Tickets.

I have a Feeling this Workshop is going to set new Standards on giving Lectures.

(All n a Great way)

Blessed Be my Spiritual Brothers.
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
Things are coming together between Jerome and I: what our goals are, what we'd like to cover, what we would like to stay away from, etc. We plan on covering aspects of the Mystery Arts from close-up to parlor to stage. Old classics and new gems. There should be something for just about everyone.

We plan on sitting down tomorrow afternoon and knocking out the rough edges and you will all be the first to know those details here.

I've already had a few respond to me, and rest assured you are not being ignored. We are looking forward to reconnecting with long lost friends and creating new relationships with others we haven't yet. Hope you'll join us in the journey...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » Las Vegas Workshop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL