The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » Before you go » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Jerome,
What a great week. You've shared some really killer stuff with us, thank you. Before we go, I'd be interested in hearing your responses to the "Pivot questionnaire," so highly regarded by James Lipton.

What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
What turns you off?
What is your favorite curse word?
What sound or noise do you love?
What sound or noise do you hate?
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to do?
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Thank you, Courtney...I've had a wonderful time with you guys!

1). "Thokoza" - a happy word that's often used as a greeting by sangomas. Just seeing or hearing it again makes the sun rise in my soul!

2). I despise racial slurs and get physically sick over the N-word...it's disgusting.

3). I'd have to say my dreams, music, art, nature, poetry, big crystals & fresh fruit!

4). Being overloaded, stressed out and frustrated for long periods of time turns me right off...

5). Going with the "F-Bomb" here! Smile

6). I absolutely LOVE the sound of sleeping dogs snoring, my furnace kicking on in the morning, my grandfather's old clock ticking away at night, the soft breathing and gentle heartbeats of my loved ones, crickets chirping, rain hitting against my window, wind blowing through the trees and rolling thunder.

7). Nails on chalk boards, glass being cut and the sound latex balloons make when twisted, hahaha.

8). Motivational speaking and/or raw foods coaching (and being a rockstar wouldn't suck either!)

9). Anything that has to do with sitting at a desk or in a cubical for long hours, buried in paperwork, telemarketing...I don't think I'd fare very well or stay happy and sane for long.

10. "Welcome back!"

;)

JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Smile
Awesome.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Great stuff Jerome !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » Before you go » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL