The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » What to do about persistent trolling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Is there some thing in place for the reporting of constant trolling by a member?
Although its hardly the most important thing in the world it is very upsetting for other members when someone is constantly trying to derail threads and upset people.

I know a post can be reported but each post taken on its own is probably fairly innocuous.
It is the constant sniping misrepresenting of facts and annoyance of others that makes this place hard to stomach at times.

Is there something that can be done?

Steve
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Use the report post feature. You justification for the report just needs to say something like "trolling". When we look at reported posts, we don't just limit it to that post. In the case of trolling, we look at other posts by the member and make a determination.
Where the magic begins
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thank you Dave.
Maybe I should reprt myself as well, for getting so worked up about this person that I posted I had seen dog turds more useful to the world than him.

Probably enough to get me banned.
I'll try and not let it get to me in future.
:)

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » What to do about persistent trolling (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL