The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Serial Number for Borrowed Bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On 2013-03-22 11:31, eric6 wrote:
Is the version of Colin McLeod published and where ?
Thanks
Eric

Eric,

I believe Colin's version is explained on his DVD set.

Best,

Atlas
eric6
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of eric6
Thanks Smile
pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
Matt mello's Serial is great.

Clean and sleightless 😃
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of mentalism addict
I never did colon McLeod serial divination although I own his DVD. but I do think everyone should see it, not only for the method but for the presentation and subtlety's there great for any other method I just do a s**ch
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
I second Jack Kent Tillar's Assumption Swindle. Also, there's Serial Number Divination in Larry Becker's Stunners.
~Cicero
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of ~Cicero
Lately I have been using the new app from ellusionist called Cipher and doing a serial number reveal for the first phase. For the dirty work with the borrowed bill, I have been using Quiver by Kelvin Chow (a Rogers two way auto envelope is a good choice as well). I was never a big fan of the force traditionally used in Cipher (or of apps in general), but man this is getting great reactions.
Brian
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1475 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Sean Waters has an excellent one in one of his books, although I can't recall which one at the moment. Maybe someone else who knows can chime in.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
My take on the serial number divination and windows serial number training program are available for free at the link below.
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2017, kannon wrote:
My take on the serial number divination and windows serial number training program are available for free at the link below.

Thanks for sharing!
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
MentalMik
View Profile
Regular user
Ridgecrest, California
183 Posts

Profile of MentalMik
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2017, kannon wrote:

Thanks also for this.
From the mind of Mik.
Ridgecrest, California, by way of the UK.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2017, Ben Blau wrote:
Sean Waters has an excellent one in one of his books, although I can't recall which one at the moment. Maybe someone else who knows can chime in.

Thanks Ben. I have developed a few routines involving serial numbers. A current favorite is a crumpled bill and four plain pieces of paper used Kurotsuke style. You simply demonstrate the rules of hiding the paper ball in your hands but not somewhere else, like a pocket.

Enjoy!

Sean
jcsaul
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of jcsaul
If memory serves correctly then Marc Paul has a very good one which you can find in Mind Blasters by Peter Duffie. The best part is that there is no s****h involved.
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
I do the Carlyle's version with influence of Jeff Sheridan using a Himber for the reveal.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
magiccube
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of magiccube
Yes! Between 2 Minds (3 DVD Set) by Guy Bavli and Haim Goldenberg. Routine name is "Serial Contact". "The performer predicts a serial number of a borrowed bill from the audience. No switching, the bill is random."
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"

Join the "How to read minds 2 - Ellusionist" | Unofficial Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/htrm2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Serial Number for Borrowed Bill (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL