The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » My Sub Trunk is done! Feedback requested - See pictures here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
fredpaulbailey
View Profile
New user
Fred
51 Posts

Profile of fredpaulbailey
Hey Evan - Is there anybody out there ???

You seemed to have "Vanished"

What's up -- I can't pull-up your web-site either ???
magicmax1
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of magicmax1
You did a great job!!

-Max
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Slightly off-topic, but I thought I'd just add on to another sub-trunk thread instead of creating a new one...

I've got the Osbourne Simplex Sub-Trunk plans, and I'm looking to join the walls with carriage bolts so I can take it apart. (Yeah, I know the arguments against that, but it's for space and storage reasons.) I'd of course like the nuts to be on the inside for aesthetic reasons, but I'm wondering- if you set out a trunk like that as "fully examinable", would you have people coming up and saying- "I bet you just sneak a wrench in there and take the wall off"?

-Erik
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
Illusionist11
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Illusionist11
Unless you perform subtrunk very very slowly...I don't think you'll have a problem with that...and if they say that,it's the least of your worries because you'll prove that person wrong when you perform it in under 3 seconds!
INMOTION
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
167 Posts

Profile of INMOTION
I figured out why I couldn't pull up the picture of the trunk! This thread was started "5 years ago"....
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Oh my god Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » My Sub Trunk is done! Feedback requested - See pictures here (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL