The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Help with a word (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Hello all Hope everyone is staying warm in these cold months. I need help with a word for my anti-bullying magic show. I do a routine where I have 5 kids up on stage and they all have a piece of paper with a letter on it. The word spells out BULLY. After some by play I crumble up the papers put them in a bag and when they come back out the word now spells TELL!. I don’t want to use TELL anymore. I would like a five letter word. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.
Thanks
Joe
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Speak
A Show By Joe
View Profile
Elite user
Long Island
408 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
How about "voice" in place of "tell!". You can use "power", and dress the kids on stage in some super hero t-shirts like The Avergers, or The Justice League. Power in numbers.
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Great "words"
hanks guys for help.
Charlie I was playing around with "Speak" so I'm glad you said it, maybe ill play around with "speak up"
POWER is a great word and dressing them up as super heros is great!!!!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I don't really understand why the word "tell" was used. Is it because you are inspiring the kid to tell if they have been bullied?
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Grass
magicman491
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magicman491
Quote:
On 2013-02-10 20:23, magicgeorge wrote:
Grass

hahahahahah
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Help with a word (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL