The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Witch penetration illusionette to buy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Hi all I need your opinion on this , I want to buy a good small illusion , after looking .. I made my mind on one of these two either the through steel illusion made by smoky mountain , or the steinmeyer rings through spectator arm build by graig dickens , both should be practical to travel with, and have excellent angels , but both are penetration effects so witch should I go for . your opinion is much appreciated especially if it comes of those who has used or seen or has any experience e with the mentioned illusions or other similar .thanx all
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
I've never seen the ring illusion performed. I have seen the thru steel performed live. Going by just the description of the rings I cast one vote for Thru Steel. I think it would play bigger.
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Can I vote for something NOT on your list? I'd look at "Houdini's Rope" - also a Steinmeyer effect. I think the idea of a rope is more easily understood by the audience than a piece of steel that is COVERED. Yeah, you cover the rope at the moment you walk through, but it's less "tricky" looking in my opinion. Just a thought!

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
They're both really good. The ring box is an amazing working that is worth every penny. I am thinking about ordering one as well. His name is not Graig its Craig Dickens. Walking through steel is good as well. Rings on the spectors arm I think would play stronger and just because its happening on their arm.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Thanx all , I'm reading all your comments very carefully , including some precious PMs , ..
amazingcarrington
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of amazingcarrington
Is there a link to the Ring Illusion? I'm not familiar with it and didn't find anything on Craig Dickens' site.

I'd love to see it and find more info on it myself.

Thanks.
Michael
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
No link! Contact Craig I am sure he can help you out. I have seen a video from Craig and it is amazing work. The design is awesome.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Yes , I have the video , but I cant post it because its private and I don't htink that graig wants to , but let me tell you , when I got the quote price I thought this is expensive , but when t saw the mechanics and amount of worck , I new why he send me the video because he was so confident that nobody can build this , its so complicated to build and the effect should be very strong .so it worths every penny .
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
Exactly. It is craftsmanship at its finest and worth evert penny.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Witch penetration illusionette to buy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL