The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Miller Modifier vs Cameron Wallet Transformer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
In the next weeks BigBlindMedia will put out Francis Cameron Wallet Tranformer. Its premise is to turn any wallet into a signed card utility which I believe is the same premise of Tony Miller Modifier.
Can anyone compare these gimmicks? Pros and cons of each one? Any review?
Thanks.
TheGreatDane
View Profile
Regular user
White Plains, NY
183 Posts

Profile of TheGreatDane
From reading the testimonials on the Modifier here: http://www.rfaproductions.com/products/modifier.htm it seems that the Modifier works in a Kaps/Balducci style, while the demo video for hte BBM Transformer seems to operate on a different principle. If my eyes don't deceive me (they probably do), the BBM one has more of a Mullica action, without the additional insert component.

I own neither of these, but am interested in both - if anyone has more info, please share!
"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." ~Vincent Van Gogh
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Thanks Dane.
I had exactly the same feeling (which is partially confirmed by a recent kind email I got by Owen Packard of BBM). Cameron WT does't really works with Mullica principles but the actions a very similar.
Any opinion and review is greatly welcomed.
CaMagic51
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of CaMagic51
This looks similar to the Mirage Wallet that I have seen Mark Mason demo. Is that true?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Miller Modifier vs Cameron Wallet Transformer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL