The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant or Fantasy Magician Stand - Smokey Mountain Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
This looks like a brilliant idea for taking the Instant/Fantasy Magician effect to the next level, while avoiding the creepy adult male snuggling up to a young kid aspect. Check it out:

http://www.smmagic.com/?p=206
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Brilliant, and at $765 not really practical for most. Add in the Fantasy Magician outfit and you're looking at a grand...yikes!
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I would never do the fantasy magician without something between me and the helper. Lawsuit waiting to happen.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Brilliant!!! Thanks for sharing. Funny thing, the first word that came to mind was "brilliant." Now I see that the other posts in the thread have the word. This reminds me of Masuda's "Wow!" Trick. Early on it was shown top guys, such as Lance Burton, who exclaimed "wow!"; so the trick was aptly named.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On 2013-02-16 15:04, Harv wrote:
Brilliant, and at $765 not really practical for most. Add in the Fantasy Magician outfit and you're looking at a grand...yikes!

Yep, it's an investment, but it certainly seems reasonably priced for what you're getting, IMO. And you could conceivably use this for a nice bit of eye candy or a photo op with another effect involving a young volunteer, if you're not into the Fantasy Magician routine.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant or Fantasy Magician Stand - Smokey Mountain Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL