The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Need help in getting the instructions for these two Tenyo items (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Ok so I bought Koornwinder Kar by Tenyo just to find out the instruction is in Japanese language. While there are pictures on it however I want to make sure I understand it fully. So I don't have to fear of breaking it apart especially how to reset.

So is there anyone kind enough to scan the English instruction and send it to me? I also have a friend that bought Hyper Vision by Tenyo, an old item. As a collector, he wants also to get the English version beside of the Japanese instruction.

I have a Crystal Buggy as well, but I can't use it. Somehow, the instruction (in translated English) is not clear enough, hence I bought the Tenyo version. I wasn't paying attention that the one I bought was in Japanese language.

I kindly ask your help for these two items.

Thank you.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Shoot me a PM and I'll help you!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Need help in getting the instructions for these two Tenyo items (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL