The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Executive Production Briefcase - Adelaide Magic Factory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeJRogers
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
354 Posts

Profile of MikeJRogers
Hi,

Does anyone have this? Is it any good?

Thanks for your time,

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers Illusion Design - Australia - http://www.mikerogers.com.au
"Nothings impossible, the impossible just takes longer" - Dan Brown novel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
indridcold
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of indridcold
I would say, I am not sure. I think they post about it like they invented the whole idea of breifcase production, where there are alot of better models out there. If you want to make one yourself, get andrew maynes download "Mind F/X". It is not very detailed, but you can get the idea.
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Where is this download available from?
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
What does Mind F/X teach? ALso, which do you guys suggest is the best production briefcase? Thanks. =)
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Dear Mike,

I have the executive production briefcase...and it works just fine. You will not able to produce a bowling ball as it would be too heavy for the gimmick. However a basket ball (or similiar item) works just fine.

An Idea You May Like: I actually produce a big box (present) at the beginning of the show and give it to someone in the audience to hold on to. At the end of the show they open the box and inside is a lemon...with a signed bill inside!

I hope this helps,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
MikeJRogers
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
354 Posts

Profile of MikeJRogers
Thanks for reply Cody,

Just out of interest, what are the angles like on the breifcase? Is the quality ok?

Your bill in lemon idea sounds good, no idea how to acomplish it though.

Thanks for your help,

Mike.
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Dear Mike,

The angles are just fine and the quality is nice. It's a great effect...I always have someone comment on it after every show...it seems to be an effect that people really remember.

I hope this helps,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
MikeJRogers
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
354 Posts

Profile of MikeJRogers
Thanks Cody,

I think I'll be purchasing it soon. In what context do you use it? An opener for standup. Silent? etc...

Thanks for your help,

Mike.
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Mike,

I use it at the beginning of my show to produce a big wrapped box (present) that I give to an audience member to hold on to. Then at the end of my show the box is shown to contain a lemon with a signed bill inside!

I hope this helps,
Cody S. Fisher

MikeJRogers
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
354 Posts

Profile of MikeJRogers
Oh ok, yeah you mentioned that before, sorry bout that, I didn't realize you already answered the question hehe sorry silly me.

Where abouts did you purchase yours from?

Thanks again,

Silly Mike
doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
492 Posts

Profile of doowopper
I have the small version used to produce things like a golf ball. It works great. I use it as a kind of magical novelty item. Haven't put it into a routine. I have just used it to produce a golf ball for my friends that play golf. It startles them.
Richard
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
The Executive Production Briefcase can be purchased from
Elmwood Magic. I believe he has a 20% off special going on. That's where I got mine. Just got it today.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Executive Production Briefcase - Adelaide Magic Factory (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL