The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Stag and hen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chrisgreenmagic
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Chrisgreenmagic
I don't have an idea but not sure which topic to put this under. My residency has just starting accepting stag and hen parties. Can anyone recommend some tricks for stag and hen parties that are not necessarily on the quiet side. I've got sponge dong but need a few more ideas. Please help.
Cardstuntman
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Cardstuntman
1st change your name to Chris Blue Magic.
any of the normally considered blue never do tricks.
20th cent shorts/bra/other and you could add a message on them or switch it around and have the guy have a bra or the sponge dong.
you could take any prop and add something blue to it. The lines will almost write themselves.
the Indian rope trick, finger chopper, tons of sight gags... might consider making up some games and host them...could be a great way to get called back. Tons of bar games and bachelor party games out there. How wild do you want to get? I can tell you how to get banned! I have a great handling...hurmmm.. for the magic din* don*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Stag and hen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL