The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ken Krenzel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
During his lifetime Ken Krenzel (1929 - 2012) gave out four books to my knowledge: The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel - Harry Lorayne, Ken Krenzel's Close-Up Impact! - Stephen Minch, Ken Krenzel's Ingenuities - Stephen Minch, Ken Krenzel's Relaxed Impossibilities - Stephen Minch.
Do you have any favourite of those four?
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
My favorite is still Card Classics, followed by Relaxed Impossibilities.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
I have them all except Closeup Impact. I'm a big fan of Dr. Krenzel. I wish I could have met him. He's definitely on my dream team for all time card men.
Card Classics by Lorayne is my favourite of the three.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
I'm partial to Close-Up Impact! because it contains Krenzel's handling of the Psychological Card Stop effect. It is pure genius. I'm also partial to Tom Gagnon's beautiful illustrations. Relaxed Impossibilities contains more of Krenzel's thoughts on the Top Change.

You can't lose with any of these four books.
Francois Lagrange
View Profile
Veteran user
Paris, France
383 Posts

Profile of Francois Lagrange
I only have The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel - I bought it a long time ago. It's still one of my favourite books.
Protect me from my friends, I'll deal with my enemies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ken Krenzel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL