The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Reveen Rushed to Hospital (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
According to his son, Reveen was rushed to the hospital yesterday. I don't have any details yet, but as many know, Reveen was in very poor health. He had been suffering from Alsheimers (sp) and his condition had been getting progressively worse. Please keep Peter in your prayers.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
I understand that Reveen is currently in a coma. Since this happened, he has received over 3000 emails of sympathy and well wishes. Tyrone is rushing to his side as we speak.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Today the world lost The Greatest stage hypnotist of all time. Peter Reveen was the epitome of stage hypnotists anywhere in the world. For those of you who are not familiar with the name "Reveen", let me say that few would disagree that he was the "Houdini" of stage hypnotists. Reveen was envied by hundreds of hypnotists the world over who wanted to be like him. I'm not ashamed to admit that I was one of those who considered him to be my idol.

It is difficult for me to find the words that explain just how much I grieve his loss. I wish I would have got to known him better, so that I could have told him how much I admired, respected and loved him.

Thank you Peter Reveen.
Thank you for elevating the art of stage hypnosis to the level that you did. May the magic of your soul live on forever. It leaves a mark etched in history that will be admired and respected by the 10's of thousands who where fortunate enough to see you perform as well as by all of those present and future hypnotists who wish to follow in your foot steps.

And now the essence of your being, the purpose of your soul and the brightness of your genius has been befittingly passed on to your loving son Tyrone, who I know will make it his ambition to continue to spread your special magic in a manner that will keep your name alive forever. You were right when you said

"YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER REVEEN"

My prayers & thoughts are with your family and loved ones.

Paul Royter
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
RIP. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Reveen Rushed to Hospital (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL