The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New Music CD for Family and Kidshow Performers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
"Make it Magic Classical" has been released! Our unique interpretation of classical masterpieces, customized for performances by magicians, illusionists, clowns, and all variety artists. Check out the details (and listen to music samples) at http://www.arthurstead.com
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I just received this CD. It certainly tops my list of favorites. I am very pleased to have it in my library and already have several effects in mind for the tunes. Thanks, Arthur! Thanks, Leslie! Another home run!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Skip, thanks so much for your kind comments. We appreciate it! The reviews so far have been terrific:

"It's a masterpiece!" - Russ Holster

"Make it Magic Classical is wonderful.  Thank you so much for all you do to make our lives as entertainers easier." - Lisa Long

"Your new Classical CD is terrific. Been listening to it all the way through. Great renditions with a modern flair and yet recognizable melodies. I've already decided to use Rossini's Barber in my new show. I'm sure I'll use more. Nice Job!" - Jim Kleefeld

"This CD is amazing!  I use a LOT of music in my shows in schools, libraries, churches and birthday parties and I ONLY use Arthur and Leslie's music.  Unlike a lot of royalty free music that you can find, this is not a string of endless loops of computer generated background music, this is REAL music by REAL award winning musicians, played on REAL instruments.  I love the track 'Taking the Fifth.' And I've been looking for a royalty fee version of 'Flight of the Bumblebee' for years.  'Bee Sting' is perfect!  You can tell that Arthur and Leslie "get it" when it comes to music for performers.  You need this CD!  Your audiences will be amazed at what this type of music will add to your show!" - Tommy Johns
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
The compliments keep coming in ...

"Arthur and Leslie, Make it Magic: Classical is ANOTHER hit.  As I listened to song after song I could imagine magic or juggling routines that would be enhanced by this great music.  The entire collection also makes interesting and fun music for audiences before or after shows or during an intermission.  So many favorites on this project I marvel how you two keep coming up with such great music! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" - Jeff Scott

"The Make it Magic Classical CD is one of your BEST! It really is outstanding. Played it in the car and was riveted to quality and most of all USABILITY.  There are many superlatives that make this a goodie.  Will put some of these tracks into my show immediately." - Eric Golding

Check out the music samples for yourself at: http://www.arthurstead.com
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
"I love the Make it Magic Classical CD! Really like the jazziness of it and how the pieces have so much movement that they conjure up many images... great for performing. I know I'm definitely going to incorporate some pieces into my act, and I'll let everyone know where to get their music... from YOU!
I wholeheartedly support your wonderful work." - Dan Harlan

Order your own copy of Make it Magic Classical right now, folks! http://www.arthurstead.com.
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New Music CD for Family and Kidshow Performers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL