The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Head drop and/or 3rd leg plans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

madelaine
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of madelaine
Any one guide me towards plans - or even purchase of complete item - for the 'head-drop' effect and or for the 'third leg' effect, please.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Qua-Fiki has a version in The Wizards' Journal #22 in which he combines a ribbon through neck with a "Head Loose" ending. No 3rd leg plans on The Magic Nook, I'm afraid.
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
The third leg really doesn't need plans.. it's mostly just a stick with a shoe.. with a pant leg.

it's all in the handling.. and the costume.

I performed this illusion as a TOUCAN in a Paul Osborne show for a summer.. and I have to say that it's mostly about watching it on video so you get the most out of the illusion.

I suppose you COULD addd a spring and some sort of a knee mechanism.. but mostly it would d weight and add very little to the overall effect.

PS.. I still have nightmares about the music ... 400 shows+ dancing in a toucan costume is never pretty in retrosepect.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
A three legged routine was sold through Steven's Magic

S
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Head drop and/or 3rd leg plans (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL