The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Third time's the charm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ahattrick
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of ahattrick
So, I was performing some card tricks for a group of friends. I don't use gimmicks, was going through my long routine of ambitious card. When I finished, they asked to see the deck, which I don't have a problem with since I only use real cards. about halfway through, they found a two 3 of spades (their original card), which surprised me more than them. So to save face, I did it again, this time they picked a 3 of diamonds. After I finished the routine, the looked through they deck and found a second 3 of diamonds as well! I personally looked through it, found no other duplicates, and then proceeded to do another round of tricks and then did ambitious for a third time and finally was able to prove that I did not need duplicates!
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
What are the odds? Wait, what are the odds?
joesquire
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of joesquire
Don't forget, since there were duplicates, the chances of them picking the duplicated card are double what they would otherwise be ?!?! :S
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Pays to check out your deck. I've had worse happen. Great story.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Third time's the charm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL