The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fakini Manipulation Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
821 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
I was wondering if anyone knows if Fakini makes a set of 7/8" balls for a three ball routine? I have 3/4" (to small) and 1" (a little to big). I also have a 7/8" Danny Archer Set and they work great for me, but I would like to find a bolder color for my routine and the fakini ones have nice colors/

Or perhaps someone can tell me how to get in touch with the Fakini Makers.

Thanks,

Andy
Kit Higginson
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Kit Higginson
Andy,

House of Fakini offers balls in the following sizes: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 5/8", 1 3/4", 2", 2 1/8", 2 1/4" & 2 1/2".

You can contact them at houseoffakini@yahoo.com or by calling them at 419-392-3768.

Cheers!

Kit
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
821 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Thanks Kit I will email them when I get to my computer. Typing on a phone really stinks, but it works for here.
MikeTheKid
View Profile
Veteran user
vancouver
329 Posts

Profile of MikeTheKid
I wish I can afford a set Smile
---------------------------------------------

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible....

www.mikeliumagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fakini Manipulation Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL