The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » I'm a good pawpaw! Teach my grandkids magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
You know what? personally, I never purchased any Tenyo products, (don't stone me!) but I always felt they looked like "toys" ( not my cup of tea)

But I recently had a change of heart. I got to thinking about my grand daughters, who NATURALLY I love with all my heart. Well, Armanda, the oldest, especially loves to watch her pawpaw do simple magic tricks for her. Then my mind went back to when I was a kid, and the first magic kit someone bought for me.

Finally I put two and two together, here, and it hit me! It hit me that I could and really SHOULD try to spark an interest in that beautiful little girl! And what would be better for her young hands and mind to learn, but Tenyo? So I'm now going to look at these products through new eyes.

The only concern I do have, however, is small parts and choking hazards. For Amanda has two sisters one of which is still an infant, and my daughter is expecting a new one in April.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Hello daffydoug - nice to hear you're going to try and spark an interest in Magic, and indeed Tenyo is great for that Smile

This thread might help you decide which tricks are still available and are good for kids: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=258 .
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Becareful Daffy once you start dabbling in Tenyo you might get hooked like the rest of us! Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Could be! But so far every time I had money to purchase magic I always decided on real world killer magic. (That I knew I would use in my shows)

However, being a pawpaw has made me see things from a different perspective.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Quote:
On 2013-03-23 11:03, daffydoug wrote:

The only concern I do have, however, is small parts and choking hazards. For Amanda has two sisters one of which is still an infant, and my daughter is expecting a new one in April.

It's a concern that Tenyo have too when they create and product a trick ! So you can be confident that majority of modern tricks are safe for childrens.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Thank-you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » I'm a good pawpaw! Teach my grandkids magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL