The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I've come up with a new technique with multiple MP.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Quote:
On 2013-04-17 23:05, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Thanks for that post Michael, it's good for people to see he was being hammered on several message boards

Yes, quite good to see... are you quite serious? Also good to see someone posting Kevin's private messages publicly, real sign of respect, that. Please don't tell me it's o.k. because he's dead now- that sets an unfair standard, I think.

Poof, regarding yourself and Octopus, to cite two- is the response you're looking for something along the lines of: "Maybe y'all ought to grow up no one's gonna walk you through the game of life. It's NOT cancer or post traumatic stress that's against you, it's you against you. Stop whining- I see it constantly, in every post you make, always whining and crying. Get your sh*t together, guys." ?
Certainly doesn't appear to me that you're asking for that, in which case I'd say this is a case of: You can dish it out, but you can't take it anymore than Kevin could. Nor should you or anyone else have to. Please consider that.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Quote:
On 2013-04-17 23:05, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Thanks for that post Michael, it's good for people to see he was being hammered on several message boards and it wasn't the only place he hung out. I truly feel for his family, I have been there, and I hope he found some kind of peace.

No one here is claiming anyone is directly to blame for what happened to Kevin. However it wouldn't hurt for all of us to learn a lesson from this as well. There's nothing wrong with that...or are we all so self assured that we think there's nothing wrong with us or how we use our words?
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
My last PM to Kevin, MINE NOT HIS on march 30

Hey Kevin, are you doing ok? You seem to go off on these tangents when you are having a problem somewhere else like roommate, school Drs...
Don't take any of my posts as an attack, because they are not - I am just pointing out some things you seem to have taken out of context. You know I support you and your goals, it just seems when something else is going on you get all upset like this - even contradicting yourself. As for this friggin A-Hole who keeps telling you to kill yourself. Joking or not --- !@#$%^&*()_+! H I M ---, not funny at all. You certainly don't need someone like that in your head. Disconnect all ties with him. There are people who have given up on you, but I am not like that although I won't pull punches to keep you in check. I have finally got into some outpatient therapy and it is helping me a lot along with some major adjustments on my meds. I just got a new cell phone on Verizon and my number is XXX XXX XXXX feel free to call if you are having a problem or just need to talk a little about problems outside of magic. And do the lecture, it does mean something. I have been doing magic well and have a couple routines in general close up that are my own ( even got input from Chris Smith of Magicsmith ) who loves the routine I sent him that can be used in part with his Ignition routine and I have never been asked to lecture anywhere in 15+ years.

At least I tried, you did nothing - you said so yourself, you didn't want to stick up for him because boys don't like that. I am not asking for ANY PITY , I am wearing my big boy pants and dealing day to day. You do not see my whining about it in other posts as you insinuate. I only went so public with my issues and problems to show you a point. YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE. You point fingers and say harsh things to myself and Octopus Sun ( to cite 2 ) with no regards to our feelings or what we may be going through privately. This is probably one of the first times I have ever seen any of your posts and I have to say, you don't impress me much. And there are a ton of people here posting that I have never seen before. Makes you wonder.

I choose not to be part of the immaturity that is going on here anymore. And don't get your skirt all in a ruffle it isn't only you that pushed me to that decision, there are 3-4 more just like you.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Defensive lashing out from a fearful man who can no longer listen and has left the room.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1681 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
This thread shows now a sad behavior, all these sour accusations and people trying to defend themselves from something they are not guilty of.
The only saddest thing to this thread is the dead of an ill young man.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
It's times like this that make me want to close my account here.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Scary Librarian
View Profile
New user
Canada
32 Posts

Profile of The Scary Librarian
Laurie, who is at work right now, has asked me to clarify on her behalf that in no way did she mean that Poof-Daddy or anyone else is responsible for Kevin's choice and she apologizes to anyone who may have interpreted her comments in that light.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I've come up with a new technique with multiple MP.... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL