The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » "Ringer" from Steve Dusheck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alpen32
View Profile
New user
austria
9 Posts

Profile of alpen32
Hi!
I am looking for "Ringer" from Steve Dusheck.
Steve don't sell this Item (Soldout) - Anyone who whants to sell his "Ringer"?
Best Wishes!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Good Luck!!!! I bought one from a Café member about a year ago. I paid $70 or $80 for it, I forget exactly how much, but a lot. I can only say that it was worth every penny - this is the best ring flight available (IMO).

Jim
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
If you cannot find "Ringer", I would highly recommend "Pro Flite" by Nicholas Einhorn.

Personally, I prefer it to "Ringer". Others have a strong preference for "Ringer", but you'll be getting a darn fine effect, whichever you get.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
alpen32
View Profile
New user
austria
9 Posts

Profile of alpen32
Hi chessmann!
I have "pro flight" but I am not whery happy with that handling - its a lot of fumble.
"ringer" is - so they told me - the same effect with a straighter handling.
best wishes - chris
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I thought it was simplicity, itself! Just goes to show we all react differently to different things. But, as always, use what works for ya.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
"Ringer" is just pure genius from the mind of Steve Dusheck. Smile

I have it, directly from Steve himself, and still marvel at its overall simplicity to such great and immediate result. I never used to do it much until I got this one from Steve and just looked at it and said, "Man, this is so simple and smart." It's really easy to use and just happens when you want it to without any fiddling around. Smile

Despite all the new stuff around now, this is still a marvelous take on the ring flight genre. Smile If you can find it, get it! Smile

Oh, and welcome to the Café Al. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
I have in the past owned both Ringer and ProFlite. They are similar (but certainly not the same) and in my opinion the load for both is almost identical. It's what happens just after the load which is slightly different. Neither is difficult, but ProFlite is marginally trickier, but with reasonable practice is fine. However, I found ProFlite to ultimately be more durable.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
alpen32
View Profile
New user
austria
9 Posts

Profile of alpen32
I wrote steve dusheck if he is still producing the "ringer", that`s his answer:

"Hello Christopher,

Thanks for writing. Ringer is sold out and has been sold out for a very long time. There are too many ring in key case and ring on keyring tricks on the market and too many look alike copies of Ringer already being sold.

Ringer is not a modified key ring. It looks like one but it is made from scratch. It would not be a wise investment for me to invest thousands of dollars to make more Ringers.

Best wishes,

Steve"

thanks at jeff for selling his "Ringer"!
Chris
MagicByUriel
View Profile
Veteran user
Johnathan Townsend has a lot more than
358 Posts

Profile of MagicByUriel
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I too am looking to buy Ringer. Seeing as it's no longer manufactured, what is the most similar ring flight currently for sale?
"Magic is the only art that the audience wants the performer to screw up" - Daniel Garcia
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 11:04, MagicByUriel wrote:
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I too am looking to buy Ringer. Seeing as it's no longer manufactured, what is the most similar ring flight currently for sale?

Take 30 seconds and read the thread you just posted in. I think you'll find your answer.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
ProFlight????? Just sayin'

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » "Ringer" from Steve Dusheck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL