The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Color Changing Silks 4 TIMES !!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
So I've been teaching my 6yr old daughter magic and we were going through some old VHS tapes of performances and she saw a clip of just a pair of hands performing the color changing silk... I've never seen her so excited before... it brought a tear to me, I remember being very young and excited when watching magic...she asked me to do it and so I did but with a T.T. and small silk... she loved it... but she said she wants a bigger nose napkin (thats what she calls silks lol)...so I told her if she was good she might get one... I bought it and played with it and its perfect for her... really easy to do, I explained that there are many ways to do this trick and here's a quick short cut to do it...she is so anxious to show everyone who comes to the house but I keep telling her "practice in front of the mirror til you can do it with your eyes closed", I sneek by her room and watch her practice with her eyes closed tight... Being a dad is more magical then anything...

Any how back to the trick, really easy, the silks are bright and vibrant, I do plan on getting a boquet of flowers or something to add it later... I recommend this everyone young and old... I can see this going into a color changing book act, start with the silks then produce a box of crayons and well you know the rest... you can pick up the color changing silks 4x at http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Color%20C......%20Times for $29.95

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Quote:
Being a dad is more magical then anything...

Right on Junior, thanks for sharing that story about your daughter with us. I don't know about the rest of you, but that was one of the best reviews/pitches for a product ever!

Hank
Hank Morfin
http://www.MorfinMagic.com
Hank Morfin Rocks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Color Changing Silks 4 TIMES !!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL