The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Regal vs Regal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
Hi, just received some dvds which I ordered today. I'm supposed to have ordered disc 1 and 3 of the 1st set of dvds by David Regal. To my dismay, the magic shop that I ordered from gave me the wrong discs and when I opened my package, I saw disc 1 and 3 of the new set by David, Power,Premise and Participation. Talk about major disapointment man. Oh well, I'm going to inform the relevant online shop about it. That being said, what do you guys think in comparing the quality betweeen discs 1 and 3 of both these sets?..I'm not complaining but I really would love to learn self-evident and see his other performances. (even though the value of the dvds are much higher) For those who have the dvds (both sets), what do you think?
digitaltrip
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of digitaltrip
Sorry to hear that, Lonewolf123.
I just ordered both of his DVD sets! Smile

digitaltrip
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Digital trip. get his books too. they contain a lot more stuff than the dvds have some of which are incredible. the books, price wise, are a lot more worth it. You get more out of it. But seeing Regal perform is simply wonderful too. genius.
digitaltrip
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of digitaltrip
Hi David,

Thanks for the tip! I've already got my eyes on them. Would you suggest any particular one book to start off with (before I eventually get all of them)? Smile

digitaltrip
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Start with close up and personal. if you like his work in it...get both his constant fooling volumes.
Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
The 'wrong' Dvds I got Power and Participation got some brilliant presentations and magic in them. Utterly fooled me. I especially like 'Exhibit A'- Regal's take on Brother John Hamann's Signed Card Plot. That baffled me completely. And that mice cup and ball too was simply unbelievable. Mice Galore!! You're the man!!..and what was David's job again?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Regal vs Regal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL