The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Garrett Thomas-Eric Jones (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We're in the studio shooting Garrett's imagination coins along with special guest Eric Jones....
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Love Garrett;'s work. When will this be released?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Someday Smile
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Special user
i have nothing to say about my
523 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
Are there any plans to release his work on the cube? Garrett's magic is awesome.
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Nice. Best version of coins across I've ever seen. Can you comment on what will this DVD will have on it, if anything, that Inside the Mind didn't?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Its an updated and deeper look at imagination coins plus all the secret touches of performing this effect along with coins across......its pretty good...
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-04-08 20:01, Kozmo wrote:
Its an updated and deeper look at imagination coins plus all the secret touches of performing this effect along with coins across......its pretty good...

Looking forward to it!
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Two superheroes working together, should be fantastic!
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Another 10-page hype topic before the product is out, Kozmo? I'm sure it'll be great, but come on...
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I didn't hyp anything....i just said we were in the studio working on this.....Smile
I didn't mention the jeff prace project, or the john sheets project or well, theres more.....i didn't mention them Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-04-08 23:22, Kozmo wrote:
I didn't hyp anything....i just said we were in the studio working on this.....Smile
I didn't mention the jeff prace project, or the john sheets project or well, theres more.....i didn't mention them Smile

Well, we're interested in those projects as well! Anything you can tell us about them?
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Doctor D, this is the Latest and Greatest section of the forum. From the notes in the main menu, and I quote:-

"This forum provided as a place where folks can discuss the latest rumors, read announcements and speculate about the obvious hyperbole surrounding many of the upcoming products that are released into magicdom. Will they be genuine miracles or mere rhetoric? We ponder the question..."

If people want to generate 10 pages of hype regarding an upcoming release then that's down to them. You don't have to read it! All Kozmo did was make us aware of an upcoming project he is currently working on, and this is exactly the place to do that!
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I like when new projects are announced.
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Any trailer yet Kozmo?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Oh god no.....were just starting....
Stellan
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
580 Posts

Profile of Stellan
Is it really a good idea to team up with Eric Jones? It can bring bad reputation.
"There is no reality, only perception."
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
@ Stellan,,,, How so?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Eric is very popular and talented. I can only see that as an asset to Koz's project ( he's worked with Eric on several occasions ).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Garrett Thomas-Eric Jones (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL