The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » What to do with a Joker Stack... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daeld
View Profile
New user
So far, I have about
84 Posts

Profile of Daeld
After a few years of not doing much with a St***ed D***, I was inspired by a post in the forum. I have now set-up a number of decks with S* St*****'s St*** and have a rather large number of orphaned Jokers. Are there any effects out there that specifically use a set of Jokers? (I mean apart form colour-changing, etc). Probably a long-shot because essentially I have jokers that are black/guarantee and jokers that are red/coloured, so it's essentially a binary deck with far less than 52 cards.

I thought this might be the best forum to ask...

Thanks in advance,

Daeld
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I had lots of jockers left over at one time, I found as many different ones as I could and put them under glass to make a coffee table for my magic den.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Daeld
View Profile
New user
So far, I have about
84 Posts

Profile of Daeld
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 12:55, george1953 wrote:
I had lots of jockers left over at one time, I found as many different ones as I could and put them under glass to make a coffee table for my magic den.

Thanks George! That's a great idea!

I'm only experimenting with these S***s so, I don't know if I want to commit my Jokers to a set fate. I would still like to come up with a magical use for them, but I hadn't thought of decorating with them. I think I'll definitely have to give it some thought.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » What to do with a Joker Stack... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL