The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Triception-coin #2 (openen) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
175 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
I got also triception-coin (€2) from Mark Mason. It's a great effect and I like it.
I have the little problem with the reset! I can't use the triception again and again for tablehopping.
Mark use a card and that's great for a the start. But when you finish the routine, the coin is closed!
My wish is to open the flipper en make it startready in my pocket (blind and one handed), but that option can't!

How can you fixt this problem?
Finish the table, turn your back, make it ready en than you go to the next table?
Is there not a better option? Any ideas?

I want triception also for using another flippercoin-routines.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
You could have the mag****c coin handy and know weather heads or tails repels the [\ . Pushing it against the [ while holding it will pop it open. You could do the same with the mag****c holdout if you know which side will cause the [\ to repel.

I would also suggest not doing it for every table for the simple reason that the people from the table you just did will probably be looking over their shoulders and really zooming in on your hands from possible bad angles. I have had bad experiences in the past with that so I just carried like 3-4 sets to keep close tables different.

Anyway, good luck and congrats on your purchase. Triception is a very versatile bunch of gimmicks - far beyond what's on the DVD.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
175 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
That's a good one Poof! I had not realise that I can use the 'other' coin! That's a quick solution.
I 'm ashamed a bit because Mark tells this in his instruction dvd and I forgot!

You are right about hopping. I want do it variable. So the spectators can't expect the same trick they maybe saw the table before done.

Thank you very much Poof-Daddy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Triception-coin #2 (openen) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL