The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Owens Magic----FANTASTIC SERVICE !!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dlcmagic
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of dlcmagic
I had a fantastic experience with Owens Magic http://owenmagic.com/ the last couple weeks.
I needed to have a 12" single linking ring repaired. Sent it to them. It came back looking brand new!!!
Alan is great to deal with. With out a doubt I will do business with them again in the future !!
Dave
MrSteve
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of MrSteve
As a 13-year-old I first visited Owen in 1963 in Alhambra, Ca. They didn't get much walk-in business and gave my friend Bob and me more attention than we deserved. Everyone was very nice and helpful, and as a result I have so much Owen magic from that period. As I have written elsewhere on this site, I saw Carl Owen working there one day. He had already sold the shop but there he was--one of the great magic craftsmen of all time. I have only been to the Azusa location a couple of times, but everyone was, again, most friendly. I have noticed the prices have gone up just a bit . . . .
Hookem
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Hookem
Alan is always great to work with.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Owens Magic----FANTASTIC SERVICE !!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL