The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Prediction recommendation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2292 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
I have used Twisted Sisters as a prediction effect with one or two people. No, it's not a "scientific quantity" unless you want to delve into the odds of getting the two outcomes correct. But the triple whammy ending helps clinch the magic of the effect.

I too am a magician, so anything I do - especially for co-workers is "just a trick". This one, though, has shaken some people. :8>)

Ed

PS - why would you "have" to reveal anything was forced and the "real answer"? If they are so petty as to not let you do a "magic trick" and let it go, then in my opinion they don't deserve your performance!
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
Maybe this is worthy of a PM answer, but if you're going to be 'predicting' a scientific result as you say, when and how are you going to be secretly recieving the information? Maybe just start with the when. What's the scenario?
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Thanks David and Ulises, I am pleased that you enjoyed the video. It was a fun performance.

Best,

Atlas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Prediction recommendation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL