The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Thom Rubino Illusions (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Hey guys, this is totally unsolicited but just wanted to do a plug for Thom Rubino illusions. Thom has build many props for me including the original working prototype for my "tilt" illusion, duck grinder/shredder (where do the ducks go) style prop, etc but most recently an amazing original DeKolta chair. This chair has been in the works for literally 6 month with some amazing original features like a see-thru back (no gimmick before and after) - among others I don't want to mention. Thom is always great to work with and always finds solutions to ideas and concepts that sound great but may be difficult to imagine in execution - however - Thom finds a way to make them happen! If you've considered any of Thom's stuff don't hesitate - he's the real deal, great guy, great work, craftsmanship, etc - I could go on. Highest recommendation!
DANSPERRY.COM
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Great review! Thanks Dan!!
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Thom is a good guy also.
Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Thom Rubino Illusions (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL