The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2013 entrée: Greg Rostami » » New Cosmos. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Hi Greg.Thank you for your patience when I downloaded 'Cosmos' all those years ago!
Will your new version be released soon?
Best to you,Mark
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Markymark,

How have you been?

Yes, the new COSMOS 2 will be released by Penguin Magic shortly ( I hope within the next two weeks):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W7Nj_3qGmk

This DVD will also include the original COSMOS. This time shot at a much higher quality.

If you're like me and can't wait you can always learn COSMOS 2 on my Penguin Online Lecture:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3032

There are many other effects that I have on that lecture as well.

cheers,
Greg,
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
I'm good Greg,thank's.That does look fantastic.I can never learn enough colour [sorry color!] seperations!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
465 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
Does this use a gimmick deck or can you use a reg deck ?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Shawn,

You can do it with a regular deck. I do it with a borrowed, shuffled deck all the time.

What you saw in the demo video was done with a gimmicked deck . . . but since the spectator is handling the cards, they never suspect a gimmick.

cheers,
Greg
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
465 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
Yea that is the one I was wondering about the one in the demo. So now I just need to know is the gimmick deck something I can make up or need to buy and If I make it up is it easy to do or better to buy it?
My skill set isn't the best making gimmicks.If is something east to make up you said it is on your Penguin lecure and I can get it there and now that I know the Iapps work on Andriod will be getting the leture for all the cool stuff the review had on it.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Shawn,

The gimmick deck is available in all magic shops world wide.

Most likely you already have this gimmicked deck. Smile

cheers,
Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2013 entrée: Greg Rostami » » New Cosmos. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL