The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » I thought you might be interested in this (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So we've been talking about the ON Demand PLUS program. It's content that's free with your ON Demand subscription of Reel Magic.
SO here's a link to a little piece of what we're planning in June....

http://youtu.be/hzzecGZoU7g

Along with the On line magic course's there will be on line course's in all aspects of magic. Along with mini projects like "Trio" which is a 3 effect
from an artist thing.

Along with lecture notes, Live events...lectures, mini conventions.....all included in your $5 a month On Demand subscription to Reel Magic.

I expect we will go live with all of this in June...and we will constantly be updating it with new content....Best deal in magic by a mile....
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Kozmo, This is a great project. You couldn't ask for a better teacher for Coins 101. I can't wait for this to get started.

Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Excellent Kozmo.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Koz,

Funny, I just happened upon that clip. Very nice indeed, great information and from a champion of a worker and teacher in Kainoa Harbottle. Good job, man and good luck with it. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » I thought you might be interested in this (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL