The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Insane trick. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic123
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of magic123
The Andy Nyman trick Insane ..How good is it ?
Is it really somthing a hardcore pro would use ?

M123
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Meh .. it's okay! I once heard a member here on the Café refer to it as "persnickity" .. which in my opinion is exactly what it is. Theres certain tings I like about it and certain things I do not. For now it's a "in the drawer" effect!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I have the complete opposite opinion and experience...it's one of my favorite tricks and kills eveytime I do it...honestly, people are dumbfounded after I perform it. And it is SO easy.
I've slightly changed the end, using a switch, based on an idea from Peter Nardi's Subzero, a very similar effect, so that things are examinable if needed.
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
Personally If you are looking for a nice examinable "CAAN" I really dig Matthew Mello's version on Modern Mentalism. Simple, easy and flies... You won't be able to present it EXACTLY the same at insane but you will be able to produce something similar without a lot of the "boldness." There is still a bold moment but it's still a reasonable action that is forgotten about.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
True, Matthew Mellows "CAAN" is super easy and does fly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Insane trick. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL