The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dartford/Gravesend get together club? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Hi all I do not have anyone that I can realy talk magic to except one real good friend who I have taught a little and he is getting more into magic.i have a small bar at the bottom of my garden where we get together and jam there is 4 of us at times and realy have good fun.what I am wondering is there any local magcians up for a meet once a month in the above mentioned area,can be a pub somewere,just be so nice to meet fellow magicians ,mentalists and swap idea's and perform in front of each other from time to time I know I have a fair bit of knowlegde to share no expert by a long run but just thought I would chuck this out there if interested and that is a BIG IF please PM me ,i won't hold my breath though .lol,just be soo nice to hook up with keen amatuer magicians share our love for the art over a few beers ,all the best

Shane
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
So what State??? Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Very sorry ENGLAND Dartford/Gravesend ,all the best Shane
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dartford/Gravesend get together club? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL