The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What I have learned! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Today is my 2nd Anniversary here on TMC. I cannot believe all that I have learned in those two years. My show content and business pursuits have been strongly influenced by all of the helpful input from others here. I have been exposed to so much great information that has allowed me to develop and structure my business.

The people I would like to thank are too many to list. I am sure many do not even know that their posts were so influencial and helpful to me. I would like to mention Eric - The Great Zucchini, as he extended himself in a personal way and he is an awesome individual.

What I like most about TMC:
The exposure to ideas, concepts, new products, and challanges.
The words of wisdom from vetrans who remind us there are no short cuts (although I would argue that TMC is a giant short cut).
The access to the thoughts and words of those who develop and market magic effects and marketing materials is incredible. This has allowed me to spend wisely.
The reality checks that none of us are perfect and mistakes will be made along the way.
The advice on how to perform and get the strongest reactions from our audiences.
The interesting posts that keep me interested in magic.
The lively discussions that challange the way I think.
The fact that people who have achieved success are so willing to take time to share.

Thanks all...looking forward to year three.
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
I am just getting started as a registered member of TMC and I can already see what a valuable resource it has become. No matter what questions, problems or issues you may have... there are those who have the experience and knowledge to address them. Of course many of the responses involve conflicting opinions, but that too is valuable to be able to form a better educated opinion of your own. I am thankful for TMC and those of you that make it the priceless information source that it is.
The Great Zucchini
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of The Great Zucchini
Charlie, you are wise beyond your years, buddy. Great post
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Happy 2nd Anniversary Charlie.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
The Magic Café is a wonderful place!
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What I have learned! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL