The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Turnover Move For a Jumbo Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I'm looking for a good method to show the same side of a jumbo card on stage or platform. Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
mentalist.kin
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of mentalist.kin
B'Wave with Jumbo Cards
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Thanks, but I'm only using one card.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
The Francis Carlyle "business card turnover move" can be used with jumbo cards, but it helps to have another object being legitimately turned over in the other hand at the same time for misdirection purposes. That move is used and described in Wiz Kid Qua-Fiki's e-Book called "Fish Schools" in his "Go Fish Card Tricks" section on the Magic Nook.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
I remember seeing Aldo do some kind of false turnover with a jumbo card, but I can 't recall where. Perhaps you could shoot him an email.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Thanks for all your posts.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Qua-Fiki also uses the turn-over move in his latest Bunny Business effect from The Wizards' Journal #25, the one called "Birthday Bunnies." The new e-Book gives a detailed photo lesson on executing the move with jumbo cards.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Turnover Move For a Jumbo Card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL