The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » MAGIC COLORING BOOK (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Julie Carpenter
View Profile
Regular user
Watford
139 Posts

Profile of Julie Carpenter
Please don't tell me off for promoting my own product but if you are interested in a totally different ending to the colouring book routine, please take a look at mine. The helper takes home a signed picture at the end of the routine.It uses A4 paper but the paper is available to you guys in the states from Staples.

http://www.zootime.co.uk
vincentmusician
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
266 Posts

Profile of vincentmusician
Ah! The Magic Colouring Book! I have done David Ginn's handling, Silly Billy's, Danny Orleans. They are all great. All I can say is try different ways to present it, them add some of yourself to the routine and put your own personality into the presentation. I add bits of business that I create myself and that's what makes it fun! The Colouring book is one of my favourite props to use in a Magic Show. However, remember that it is a prop. What you do with it and your presentation can make this a smash hit in your Show!
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Since this is an older thread that has been resurrected, it's worth mentioning now that there are many more options of Magic Colouring Books (Magic Coloring Books) beyond the popular Royal Magic version.

Jim Kleefeld offers over a dozen different versions, and keeps releasing more.

https://www.jimkleefeld.com/prodFlip.html

Plus there are other types out there, too, that I've mentioned on other threads.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Cristian Vidrascu
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Cristian Vidrascu
Fielding West had a really funny alteration to the coloring book, and hilarious patter, but it's most definitely not suitable for children...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » MAGIC COLORING BOOK (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL