The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Free Videos from The Blue Crown... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

My friends over at The Blue Crown have an awesome feature for their newsletter subscribers called Free from AP.

Each month they send out a completely FREE video starring Alex Pandrea, the CEO of The Blue Crown. Every video contains a cool sleight, effect, or performance tip. If
you're already a subscriber, you know how excellent these videos are.

If you're not yet a subscriber, I HIGHLY recommend that you do so by
visiting www.thebluecrown.com and entering your email address in the "Free Tricks by Email" section on the home page.

I got word that their newest free video will be sent out TOMORROW (Tuesday) evening so make sure you sign up ASAP to get in on the action.

As a special offer for Café members, The Blue Crown has provided 3 of their previous free videos for you to check out and enjoy.

To access these free videos, please right-click each link and choose "Save Link As" to download the files to your computer. The files can be played back in Quicktime, iTunes, VLC, and other media players.

Longitudinal Palm Click Here!

Injog Flourish Click Here!

Table Control Click Here!

Btw, I've also heard that tomorrow's newsletter might include some info
about their next releases and a fantastic sale, so keep your eyes
peeled!

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Free Videos from The Blue Crown... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL