The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Use of Cerberus in FU***** Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi, I read somewhere that that Cerberus coin set is used in a routine in the FU***** Coins by Philippe Bougard and Clement Kerstenne. Since I don't have this DVD, can anyone please confirm it and name the effect. Thanks for your time.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Do you ever try Google?. Google is your friend!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juDdrsJLweI
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Neither of these reviews tell you exactly which routine would use a Cerberus coin set... but that DVD is packed with routines using various conbinations of double sided and nesting coins, so I would suspect a Cerberus set (or a number of other coins) would work for those routines.

The DVD itself has gotten only "so-so" reviews... it's a lot of rehash of old material worked up again. But hey... the title got them about 1 minute of fame.
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi Sir, Thanks for help! I just want to know about that one routine actually (if its there) so I'll keep looking for now...

Also sent you a PM for the coin gaff lot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Use of Cerberus in FU***** Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL