The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Funny newspaper classifieds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JimmyC
View Profile
New user
Rochester, NY 14622
7 Posts

Profile of JimmyC
Could I pls... have anyone's funny classifieds...I have some....classified.. from student, writes hello mom and dad...haven't heard from you in a while...please send check so I know your ok!
jimmycmagic
(585) 766-8829
http://www.jimmycmagic.com
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Guitar for sale...no strings attached. Sorry it's old one.I have a couple of original ones but I don't want to give them away!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
ncsteve
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
313 Posts

Profile of ncsteve
There's a company here that pumps out septic tanks. On their truck (commonly called a honey wagon) there's a printed slogan:
Satisfaction guaranteed or double your honey back! ;-)
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hi Jimmy. If you Google "funny classified newspaper ads" you'll find all kinds of them. You can also click the tab for "images" and see them.

Mark. Smile
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Just saw this one.......

Gravestone For Sale

Good deal for someone

named GARY
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Very good.Some of the real ones are funny.
I think this was a real ad- Dog for sale.Eat's anything.Fond of children.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Funny newspaper classifieds (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL